Ringing Signal Generator - OverviewThe AI-7160 is a highly flexible programmable ringing signal generator. All of the key operating parameters are adjustable over a wide range of operating conditions, making the unit useful in many compliance testing situations. Supplied with the AI-7160 is PC control software that runs on the Windows operating system. It provides a high level easy to use graphical interface for controlling and monitoring the unit. To support integration into test systems the AI-7160 can be used directly by its RS-232 communication port.
View software screen shots >>>
- Adjustable output level and frequency over a wide range
- Various selectable wave shapes such as sine, square, trapezoidal
- Programmable cadence with optional parameter sweeping
- Programmable behaviour during off-hook line states
- Selectable source impedances
- Flexible output configuration for both metallic and longitudinal testing
- Measurement of line voltage, loop current, and load impedance
- Digital I/O for external status and control
- Analog I/O for monitoring and custom wave shape injection
- Compliance testing of terminal equipment to various international standards.
- Additional One Year Warranty: AI-K001
The standard product support and warranty period for the instruments is one year. This option increases the parts and labor warranty period for another year to a total of two years from date of purchase on the instrument.
- Additional Three Warranty: AI-K003
The standard product support and warranty period for the instruments is one year. This option increases the parts and labor warranty period for three more years to a total of four years from date of purchase on the instrument.
Next Section: Details